- Oxygen Is The Main Element Of Body Sanitation.
- Gives You Relief From Hangover.
- Relief from Headaches and Migraines.
- Improved Memory and Concentration.
- Provides Relief From Exhaustion.
- Relieves Aches In Feet And Legs From Walking.
- Provides Relief From Cramps.
- Stimulates Alertness For Driving.
- Provides Relief From Aprea And Asthma.
- Fights And Prevents Cancer.
- Increases Your Energy Level.
- 90% Of You Energy Comes From Oxygen.
- Reduces Stress And Calms One’s Nerves.
- Reduces Mild Aches And Pains.
- Provides Relief From Too Much Sun.
- Relieves Temporary Altitude Discomfort.
- Calms Mind And Stabilizes Nervous System.
- Detoxifies Your Blood And Boost Immune System.
- Oxygen Has Anti-aging Effects.
- Strengthens Heart, Cleans The Blood And Reduces Your Chance For Heart Attack.
- Oxygen Is A Clear, Odorless Gas That Can Easily Be Dissolved In Water.
- Oxygen Is Essential For Life, Over 62% of The Earth’s Crust (by Mass) Is Made Up Of Oxygen.
- Oxygen Makes Up Approximately 21% Of The Air We Normally Breathe.
- Oxygen Is Absolutely Essential For Healthy Cells.
- Oxygen Gives Life.
- Oxygen Creates The Energy We Need To Survive And Thrive.
- Oxygen Is Found In 65% Of The Elements Of Our Body, Including Blood, Organs, Tissues And Skin.
- You Are Breathing Oxygen Right Now. But Where Does Oxygen Come From?
- The Oxygen We Breathe Is Produced Mainly From Two Places. The Plankton in the Ocean and the New Growth in the Forests. The Sun’s Light Strikes the Plankton and Ground Plants, And When They’re Struck with Light They Produce O2, Oxygen.
- This Is Why Oxygen Is Called The Spark Of Life.
Nearly all Life is based on five basic elements — Oxygen, Nitrogen, Sulfur, Hydrogen and Carbon. The air we normally breathe today consists of approximately 21% oxygen, as well as, Nitrogen, Argon and other trace gasses. Unfortunately, our Earth’s atmosphere is changing due to pollution, burning of fossil fuels and overall destruction of the ozone layer. Based on ice-core samples and old amber samples, scientists believe that our atmosphere has changed from nearly 40% oxygen to today’s 19% to 21% Oxygen levels. Higher blood oxygen levels are believed to help us in many ways. Buy a package now.
Oxygen enables our cells to regenerate, rebuild, and metabolize our food and water supply into energy (a car uses oxygen in a similar way). Every day we breathe 20,000 times and our blood carries the oxygen that fuels our body to produce energy and clean out waste and toxins. Oxygen makes up approximately 90% each water molecule in our body. And, water accounts for nearly 65-75% our body’s mass. Interestingly, our brain makes up only 2% of our total mass; however, it utilizes 20% of the body’s oxygen consumption. As we get older, our lung’s capacity to hold air volume is reduced.
Oxygen is clearly one of the most important elements for good health because it’s our primary source of energy. For example, try to hold your breath…eventually you will need to breath. It is estimated that approximately 85% to 90% of our energy comes from oxygen, while the remaining 10% to 15% comes from food and water. For this reason, you can live without food and water for much longer in duration than you can hold your breath!
Oxygen will heighten concentration, alertness and help fight off Depression. Oxygen has been known to help with relaxation and sleep disorders, prevent disease, relieve hangovers, and Alleviate headaches. A human being can live weeks without food, days without water, but only minutes without oxygen.
People have used aromatic botanical essences (essential oils) to enhance the surroundings as Well as promote health. Today we can all experience the abundant and profound influence of essential oils on our lives. Essential oils when combined with oxygen stimulate the senses and begin to alter ones mood or condition in positive ways. Science is just now rediscovering the power of aromatherapy through essential oils, the lifeblood of the plant kingdom.
Health Practitioners contend that when essential oils are inhaled with oxygen the life force of the body is stimulated to conditions of Tranquility, harmony, invigoration and an overall feeling of being refreshed. The theory is that aroma signals the part of the Brain that control emotions. Research has shown specific smells produce physical effects within the body.
• Heightens concentration, alertness and memory
• Oxygen gives you energy! 90% of our energy comes from Oxygen, and only 10% from food and water
• Oxygen is vital to your immune system, memory, thinking and sight
• Promotes healing and counters aging
• Strengthens your heart, reducing the risk of heart attacks
• Calms your mind and stabilizes your nervous system
• Speeds up the body’s recovery after physical exertion
• Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines and hangovers
• Relieves temporary altitude discomfort
• Improves digestion and cell metabolism
• Relives muscle stiffness, supports pre-athletic performance
• Lessens Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and gives you better sleep patterns